Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Kids Are Quick - Jokes

TEACHER:    Maria, go to the map and find North America. 
MARIA:        Here it  is.
TEACHER:   Correct.  Now class, who discovered America
?
CLASS:        Maria.



TEACHER:  Glenn, how do you spell  'crocodile?'
GLENN:      K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L'
TEACHER:  No,  that's wrong

GLENN:      Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.   


TEACHER:  Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD:    H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER:  What are you talking about?

DONALD:    Yesterday you said it's H to O.


TEACHER:   Glen, why do you always get so  dirty?
GLEN:  
      Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you  are.
  


TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON:      No sir, I don't have to, my  Mom is a good cook.
  


TEACHER:   Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD:    A teacher 

No comments: