Friday, November 14, 2008

Spirit Walk - by Eman


I went for a Spirit walk and in my walk I noticed a yellow flower, I looked at it and continued walking then I saw another yellow flower. Still I let it go and continued walking. Hence, I saw the third one and there where I stopped. I said to myself these flowers are trying to speak to me.

Last yellow flower was very bright, fresh, and shine. Telling me to be happy, smile, joyful, and don’t worry.
Because like every one of us has problem in our lives, me too have pain that effected me. Sometimes, my spirit goes down and needs something or someone to uplift my spirit again.

While writings these words, I heard few birds singing and saw the sun shining, I felt peaceful and told my self; everything will be ok, just be bright and shine.

No comments: